- Kevin is fantastic! Kevin's illusionist tricks had everyone in awe at the Grand Opening Party at Hotel Zoe, San Francisco. He was very engaging, his demeanor cool and calm. He left everyone stunned with his magic including me! Kevin is reliable and I highly recommend him for any entertainment you are looking for, for your event. We will absolutely use Kevin again for future events and party's.Nikki CarlsonGeneral Manager, Hotel Zoe
- Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired Kevin to provide entertainment for our company's Halloween event and he was nothing short of exceptional. Kevin was able to work the crowd in an organic and inviting way and was effortless in his attempts to WOW the crowd with his amazing talent and charming demeanor. We will definitely be working with Kevin again in the future and I highly recommend him for any event that requires the personal touch of a magician for you guest to enjoy.Akeel BernardCapital One
- Kevin recently performed at our Stanford d.school event and wowed the guests with his magic. He was also wonderful to work with-- prompt, on time, and took direction well. I would recommend him highly for any type of occasion.Sarah HolcombStanford Design School
- We hired Kevin for our company holiday party for a few hours of walking-around style magic. He was a huge hit! Everyone came to me at some point during the night to tell me how much they liked Kevin. He was great at engaging everyone without being obtrusive and kept the conversation flowing. Professional, charming, and very fun, we highly recommend booking Kevin.Sophia LawheadOffice Manager, Shipt
- Kevin's energy is relaxed and professional. His style is an appreciated change from the wacky stylings of magicians of the past! During a company picnic, Kevin captivated a mixed audience of children and adults effortlessly. From the initial planning phases, and onward through the event itself, Kevin was easy to work with and knew how to best service the event. Even on a 93-degree day, he insisted on roaming through the crowd while wearing a suit. He is committed to his craft and is definitely bringing a sleek and sophisticated vibe to the world of magic.Ida Di VenereWalters & Wolf
- A conference I attended hired Kevin to dazzle us. He dazzled us - a lot! He's also very personable, and I'm glad he hung around after so we could chat with him. He even had a few cards up his sleeve (pun intended) after the show! You should definitely invite him to your next event.Charles S.CoSupport Conference
Subscribe to a newsletter of magic.
Sign up here to get announcements of new show dates.